- LS50 Meta allows you to stream directly from the native app with Spotify Connect and is one of the first wireless speakers to feature Tidal Connect – The KEF Control app also allows you to stream Qobuz Deezer Internet Radio stations and podcasts. NEW FEATURE – now compatible with High Definition (HD) and Ultra-HD Music on Amazon Music.
- The LS50 Meta uses KEF’s innovative 12th generation Uni-Q driver array – HF: 25mm (1in) vented aluminium tweeter with Metamaterial Absorption Technology (MAT) & MF/LF: 130 mm (5.25 in.) aluminium cone for the most accurate and integrated three-dimensional sound image with exceptional bass performance
- LS50 Meta also uses an Offset and Flexible Port technology to prevent turbulence and resonances from colouring the midrange sound. It leads to improved clarity with exceptional levels off depth and detail
- The smooth curved front baffle is engineered from an injection-moulded Dough Moulding Compound (DMC) – extremely rigid it helps radiate sound out across the baffle without any interference
- Inside the cabinet cross bracing and Constrained Layer Damping (CLD) combine to deaden internal vibrations – LS50 Meta produces the lowest colouration of any speaker in its class